- 8oz single variety or mixed Mycopia mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2-3 tsp. prepared harissa
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 4 Tbsp. goat cheese, chevre
- 2 tsp. fine lemon zest
- Prepare crostini rounds by brushing both sides of a sliced baguette with olive oil and roast in over at 350* until golden brown.
- Chop mushrooms into almond sized pieces. Sauté in olive oil until lightly browned.
- Stir in harissa and water and simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Spread round of crostini with a half teaspoon of goat cheese. Top with mushrooms and a few threads of lemon zest.