Perfect for Summer, our Vegetarian Ceviche is sure to please!
1.5 lbs Alba Clamshell mushrooms
6 roma tomatoes or 16 oz grape tomatoes
1 medium purple onion
2 Serrano chilies
Juice of 1 medium lemon
1 cilantro bunch
Salt to taste
1. Cut mushrooms into bite-sized pieces and blanch for 3-5 minutes.
2. Cut avocados into bite-sized pieces
3. Dice tomatoes, onion, chilies, and cilantro
4. Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix well
5. Cover and place in refrigerator for 4-8 hours
Serve cold with chips, as a topper to tacos, or however you please!