- 1 lb. Trumpet Royale mushrooms
- 3 Tbs. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tbs. Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Blackened Redfish Magic Seasoning Blend
- Slice the mushroom stems into 1/2 inch wide scallop-like round discs. Place the mushrooms in a gallon Ziploc plastic bag and coat with melted butter. Liberally sprinkle mushrooms with seasoning until all pieces are evenly coated.
- Heat a cast iron skillet or wok until it is smoking hot.
- Arrange mushrooms in a single layer in the skillet, turning once so both sides are seared and golden brown. Keep heat on high throughout the cooking progress.
- Serve immediately.