Smoky, crisp, chewy and savory. Makes vegetarians grin and even carnivores will love it.
- 8oz. Mycopia Trumpet Royale mushrooms sliced lengthwise, 1/8 inch thick
- 4 tsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. smoked sweet paprika
- Whisk together the five ingredients above and toss with the sliced Trumpet Royale until they are evenly coated.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray and roast at 325º for about twenty minutes, turning once. The mushrooms will brown slightly and should be crispy/chewy when cooled.