- 8oz single variety or mixed Mycopia mushrooms
- 1 baguette sliced ¼ to ½ inch thick (you will need 24 rounds)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2-3 tsp. prepared harissa
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 4 Tbsp. goat cheese
- 2 tsp. fine lemon zest
- Prepare crostini rounds: brush both sides of the sliced baguette with olive oil and roast in the oven at 350° until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes. If undersides are not browning, turn once during baking.
- Chop mushrooms into almond sized pieces. Sauté in olive oil until lightly browned.
- Stir in harissa and water and simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Spread round of crostini with a half tsp. of goat cheese. Top with mushrooms and a few threads of lemon zest.