- 8 oz. Chef’s Sampler, blanched 1 minute
- 1 package grape tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- Handful of fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl combine blanched mushrooms, onion, jalapeno, tomatoes, and cilantro. Add lime juice and olive oil and toss gently. Salt to taste.
- Marinate for a couple of hours/overnight allowing the flavors to marry.
- Serve as a topping for fish, chicken, grilled steak, or as an appetizer with a basket of your favorite chips.
- This salsa is best served at room temperature or slightly chilled.
Adapted from wiveswithknives.net